Thursday, November 6, 2008

Reviews & Feedback from customers

.
~*~*Reviews from Eb's customer~*~*
Retrieve from email reply and 100% non edited






Beautiful stuffs & prices are reasonable.Nice items with prompt & friendly service.
Esther Lee
Friday, 5 February, 2010 10:25 AM



"To all potential buyers,communication n efficieny is superb. constantly update u where is it, when it's coming. E stuff u get is so rare tat everyone ask where u brought n it's cheap.Thumb up for EssentialBoutique."
Jing Xi
Tuesday, 24 November, 2009 11:03 PM


It is an easy, efficient, and definitely cheaper way top buy goods through sprees online.
Very advantageous for consumers like me, who works 6 days a week with no time for shopping in the malls.

Sheila
Tuesday, 25 November, 2009 11:51 PM



"Essentialboutique's service is really professional and reliable. i am so glad i found them to supply my weekly-needed dosage of masks that are so good for my face! Thanks Essentialboutique! Merry Xmas everyone!"
Pam - 22 Nov 09

"The service was very good and reply very fast. i ve tried the tees...fits me very well...in fact it's a bit loose...and also v comfortable
Shirley Lim - 29 Jan 09



"Thank you for your parcel which I recd today in good order.
My daughter simply loves the blouse. Love some of your other outfits but they've all been sold out. "

Mon Lee - 6 Feb 09


I have got my item =)
Have been shopping with you guys many times, so far so good =)
Looking forward for the next spree =)

Xin Yi - 18 March 09



"i realised that yours are selling cheaper than any other on-line shoppie.. i came to know one of them at facebook but they are selling 5 to 15 bucks more than you gals =O""
cheers !! rem my order ! thanks babe"

Haze
- 3 June 09



"For the 2 tee shirts that I've bought from you, I like them very much and they fit me very well... Not only are they simple and nice, but also very comfortable too! Thanks for the service rendered ! I'm very satisfied with your service! "
Shirley - 11 August 2009


Good service, fast response, nice quality, variety of selections as well as good product taste =)Get attracted because of the nice and user-friendly website presentation as well as the products. After first attempt to buy online goods and receive good quality products, I was very satisfied. =) Annie - 31 August 09


The T shirt are very unique and the services are very fast.
Pin Yi - 1 Sept 09


"The owners/sellers are surprisingly efficient despite being novices in a world where online-shopping sprees are prevalent and highly popular with all ages alike. They keep you posted throughout the whole transaction and would offer other alternatives should your ordered items go out of stock. At the same time, still gaining information from their supplier regarding these out-of-stock items and readily replenishing them once these items became available. Their ways of issueing a receipt also indicates their competence in dealing with customers.As a customer myself, I am thoroughly satisfied with the communication between seller and buyer as well as how the transactions went. Essentiel boutique is truly recommended. "
Masturah


"I have received my clothes today. i am very satisfied and was surprised by your high efficiency in delivering the goods. "
Steffanie



"i had recd the goods.. love it !! is all i want and i love ur service too =)
i love ur prompt reply and the guide thru out ..
im stil waiting for the next spree !!! do update me soon =D
see ya !!!"

Haze Cheng - 14 Sept 08

.

"Essentiel Boutique offers a wide selection of clothings suitable for work and casual wear. The prices are affordable and the quality of the apparels are of high standard. So far I am very satisfied with the blouse and punkie shorts purchased from Essentiel Boutique. The delivery went well as I received my orders in just 3 days upon my email confirmation. When i get to know that Essentiel Boutique is also importing series of masks including Shiseido Black Mask at absolutely low prices, I immediately ordered 10 pcs for me and my boyfriend. I tried the Lotus Mask and i could see instant effect on my skin after just one single use. I will continue supporting Essentiel Boutique and thanks to Essentiel boutique team who had worked together to provide such excellent and efficient service! "
Yuan Ling – 24 Sept 08

.

"I'm v satisfied with the service provided by Essential Boutique. The masks that I've ordered for my friend & myself arrived in juz 2 days after e spree ended. The owner/seller is highly efficient & v friendly. She provides invoice & receipt which is v organized unlike other blogshop owners. I would definitely continue to order more stuffs from Essential Boutique. "
uSaGi528 - 14 Oct 08



"Dear Essentiel Boutique,
Your service is very efficient as you always reply the queries as soon as possible. The meet up for collection for facial masks was very effective too. It has been great ordering from you and I will certainly order from you in the future!=)"
Caryne - 19 Oct 08

"very satisfied with the service provided by Essential Boutique.The owner is friendly n efficient. Provides invoice & receipt which not many online shopping provide.n i will certainly order again.
Parker Ang - 3 Nov 08

"Good & sincere service.Fast respond! "
Joey Liu - 3 Nov 08

"Hi Essentiel Boutique Thank you for your prompt service in replying our emails and keeping us posted on our order's status. Hope to see more variety of products from your website. "
Sophia Ooi - 29 Oct 08


"Just tried one of the product. the black mask. yes i do agree its gd.
And Joy is gd in service. Thanks! "
Lay Hung - 5 Nov 08

"You are friendly and ur service is fast =) I will definitely patronise your blog more often next time. "
XinYi - 7 Nov 08

thx...i rec'd the items..can't wait to try out the products. Waitin for your new cmg spree....
Minz - 8 Nov 08


"I m extremely satisfied with the service provided by Essential Boutiquethe masks I ordered is personally delivered to me by a beauty and friendly girl i definately continue to order good stuff from Essential boutique tis is becos i find it very personalise."
Faith - 10 Nov 08

Efficient service and the masks are really good=). Cheers
Evelyn - 16 Nov 08


Hi Essentiel Boutique I love your service and most fo the items found in your website !!! This is my 1st online shopping and you have provided excellent service!! Guess i'm going to buy more and more items now hehee .. cant wait for the next new spree to arrive :D
Annie Sim - 4 Dec 08

i had received the 2 items yesterday.
It fits me perfectly.Thanks.
Im still looking forward to get my 3531 dress cos i like this dress design very much

Joey - 4 DeC 08







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Essentiel Boutique I love your service and most fo the items found in your website !!! This is my 1st online shopping and you have provided excellent service!! Guess i'm going to buy more and more items now hehee .. cant wait for the next new spree to arrive :D